Providence is a master-planned community featuring an inviting sense of style, charm and appealing refinements. It was carefully planned as a warm, inviting place with friendly neighborhoods fostering a sense of community. The beauty of nature has been preserved as well – more than half of Providence will be conservation and green areas. Your lifestyle at Providence includes: The golf club is not part of your HOA and is a privately owned and operated business inside the gates.
- A family-oriented Fitness and Aquatic Center, featuring state-of-the-art exercise equipment and a separate activities room.
- A championship 18-hole golf course designed by Michael Dasher, privately owned and operated.
- An elaborate Golf Clubhouse, with pro shop, lounge and restaurant with seating for up to 200 people.
- Two swimming pools – a resort-style pool with plenty of lounge chairs for easy socializing; and a lap pool for exercising.
- Lighted tennis courts.
- Limited access entries with manned gatehouses.
- Wide sidewalks for safe bicycling, jogging and walking to the Golf and Recreation Center.